Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Surreal Surroundings pt.9

(Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction)

I'm terrified by the mist persons, they seem so natural, yet so different from a normal human being. How does that mist work anyways? It must be a living thing, but it's as if smoke had intelligence, something too weird to comprehend for my small head.

The mist persons glide closer to me and blend into each other, they start swirling around me, forming a great barrier, as if I was standing inside the eye of a tornado. This blue stream encircles me, the interior I see has faces coming out of the stream, faces that seem somehow familiar.

(searching deep)

It dawns on me that the faces are those of my family, of my friends, of myself and whoever else I faintly remember - the great vortex of familiar faces. I'm confused and disgusted, the mist is clearly playing with my feelings. Now all of my life experiences start pouring into my head with excessive force. I have tears in my eyes and I fall on my knees. Will this ever stop?

(calm before the storm)

The tornado starts to settle down and I'm gasping for air, for the experience was truly exhausting. The things I remembered through that display only add to my pain and desperation. The mist divides into five shapes resembling a human being, like it was before it turned into a spiraling cloud. Only this time around the mist seems to solidify; now the things look like a huge clump of flesh in the shape of a human being, but lacking a face. They look like any human, just their face is sanded off. They grab my arms and start dragging me down the dead silent corridors of their domain.

(the arrival)

I'm brought to a large hall. There the aliens put on a greyish blue hooded robe. They lock me in place with some alien technology that prevents any movement and speech. They want me to watch their sick ritual. On the other side of the hall there is another human locked in place. They walk up to the person and free him from his restraints, he screams in horror, the whole hall echoes from his powerful panic attack. The aliens just ruthlessly drag him to the center. They put him on his knees and four of the aliens hold him in place, while the fifth raises a long sword-like object. The man still tries to scream while the aliens hold his mouth open with their disgustingly shining flesh hands. The fifth alien coldly thrusts the blade down the man's throat, I throw up from just looking at the event. The sword-like object glows blue now and only moments after his death the man starts to merge with the sword. The sword evaporates and the man jerks around violently, finally turning into a flesh alien like the others.

Six aliens slowly make their way towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment