Saturday, May 23, 2009

Settling In

So I've been here for a week now, haven't done a whole lot but I did check out the local bar with my cousin and a friend mine, drank a few and played some billiard, my friend's jokes almost made my lungs burst from laughter, owch, it's a good feeling though.

I also just started regularly walking with another friend of mine, we'll be doing it every second day, we walked one hour this friday and chatted all kinds of crap, then went shopping and came to my place to listen to some music.

Then I got an offer from yet another friend of mine to join a local casual World of Warcraft guild, I haven't played in ages but it's worth consideration, I know I won't get hooked to that thing and it's one way to further socialize here. We'll see.

I'm not too interested in updating this blog so often anymore like I used to be, maybe I'll do it once in a while when I have something to say. I've been doing this as a personal thing but it's feeling increasingly pointless, only handful of people other than me visit this blog anyway.

Then I've also read a lot to my entrance exam, those damned books.

No comments:

Post a Comment