Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Snakes On A Plate

Not really, but I did visit a snake show the last sunday with my sister and two of her kids, I've been to one when I was a kid, it felt lot duller this time around though. Only two spiders and three lizards were present, but there was a freak show side to the thing, wax statues of weird things such as a man with two pupils, stuff like that - some things were authentic too such as a two-headed baby's mummy.

After that trip we went to celebrate my aunt's birthday in an italian restaurant, I ate some salad, a steak with onion potatoes and a mango sorbet, overall it was pretty eventful day.

Now to go and buy some curtains and go get a vacuum cleaner from my brother since I'll be moving out next week.

Until the next time I can be arsed to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment