Sunday, March 15, 2009

Long Distance Travel

I think it's tedious to do long distance travels. Be it plane, bus, car or any other vehicle, it's boring to travel miles and miles. Sleeping is not easy and it will hurt your neck without a special pillow, the DVD-players rarely work, the screens are often too small and you have very little space for yourself. It's however a necessary evil, you can't get anywhere without a ride and places you need to go to are rarely as near as your neighborhood mall.

I just travelled 175 miles by bus to visit my sister and that same number to get back home, not to mention during my military service I had to travel like 235 miles into one direction by bus. At least I had good fun at my sister's place, we played "Guitar Hero: World Tour" on career mode, I manned the drumkit. It didn't register most of the hi-hat or cymbal hits but we had a good laugh.

Now to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment