Tuesday, March 3, 2009

[Poem] - The Summoning










Command the dark crystal at will,
Hades shall thee the chaos bring,
Deadly energies, a prismatic chill,
Crimson air unto extinction's king.

Gory are the walls and the ground,
This realm is a hollow, inside out,
Spectral thunders here will pound,
Abysmal echo spreads His shout.

"Only black and red, I mix into it,
the scream of Hell now unbound,
Arms open wide, upon life I spit,
Unleashing the Cerberus hound.

Wreak havoc and tear their soul,
Watchdog's rise scars the weak,
My wicked dream, a grim whole,
Apocalyptic prophecy so bleak.

Upon the lands you shall prowl,
Make proud my damnation skull,
Drown all hope within your howl,
In my cloak I wait, life to be null."

The grand conjuration is finished,
Violent minion now heeds its call,
The Earth soon to be diminished,
Into uncreation its entirety will fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment