Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Night Bird

Once again I managed to stay awake through the whole night, it happens, even too often for me. During the night I feel more bored than usual too, so why won't I just sleep? My dayrhythm just happens to be so - random. A slob of a man sitting still and wondering things, that's me alright.

I feel like I'm fueled by a never-ending vortex of thoughts. Ignorance is bliss - I wish I was ignorant (actually I'm), but just knowing myself and my surroundings is way too much knowledge for my small head. It spins and spins and spins around.

Getting a healthy nap is like a well needed brain reset for me, sometimes I end up sleeping way too long though - lack of balance. The longer you stay up, the slower time moves - mental battle to stay awake in attempt to normalize your rhythm.

I wish I could live during the day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment