Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Surreal Surroundings pt.5

(Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction)

What is this feeling? I'm locked in some kind of a cage, descenting at high speed inside this white ether that surrounds me. The shadows twist and break as they meet the metal bars. I feel like a pet bird cast down from heavens.

(plunging in to the maw of madness)

I'm observed, an enormous hazel eye is looking at me from outside the cage, like an emperor on the highest mountain focusing a glare on my being. It's bloodying the clouds with its cry. I try to divert my gaze from it but it feels impossible to do so. It's spreading the crimson splendor all around it, while I feel colorless inside my cage. I close my eyes in attempt to hide from this vision, but it forces its way through to me. In my darkest moments my mind is a prison - it won't let go.

(the eye explodes)

Vivid colors flicker around me, I'm not sure if I have my eyes open or not. My own image is being sucked into a vortex, then thrown into the space again. My movements feel heavy yet light and my body is numb. Several floods of thoughts fill my brain, as if my soul was trying to burst out of this worn carapace. Like the only star embracing the night sky had died out and made this impact on the world.

Am I dreaming or am I awake? Am I alive or have I died long time ago? Observer of the surreal skies. Manifestatation of the nonexistence. Alpha and Omega.

(thought of omnipotence now fading)

I come back to my senses, seems like I'm lying next to the azure ladder rising from the duct. The black fumes must have made me hallucinate all of that. How I made it up here is a mystery though. Divine service of some sort? Whatever it was I'm thankful. I notice there is quite unique vegetation in this place I have reached. All kinds of colors, most of them seem to have weird bulges on them, they remind me of eyes.

Those cursed eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment